Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Strength and Hope #2

Hello ladies, I wanted to take a quick moment to say a huge thank you for all of you who have stopped by and or left a comment on my blog!  I can't tell you how happy I am when I see that someone has taken the time to comment on something I have done.  I was worried I would have a blog and I would be the only one looking at it lol!!  So thank you sooooo much!!

Ok so onto the card, this card was another one that I made for my Strength and Hope class, like I said previously this set is quite versatile, even this card is, you could just replace the sentiment with whatever you would like instead of Amour, like friend, thanks, miss you and so on!  If you haven't noticed on my blog I am a vintage/pretty style of paper crafter it is hard for me to do cute, so if you like that style hopefully you will enjoy my blog.  This card was really quite simple except for the cutting of all the butterflies (my girls were tired of cutting out the butterflies by the end of the class lol).  It is basic black, brushed gold and the new specialty DSP called Mocha Morning.  I don't know if you can really tell in the picture but it has black flocking on the page it is beautiful paper!  Oh and one thing that I thought was fun was the pearls.  I seen on Stampin Connection someone had coloured their pearls with a sharpie, I found the sharpie was kind of gassy looking but with a permanent black marker I had black pearls!


I hope you like it!  After I was done all 5 cards for this class I showed them to Gord and he picked this one as his favourite.  I thought that was really sweet.  He always listens to me go on and on about my stamp stuff even though I know he could care less (like I do with his computers) but its always sweet when he says he likes them or that I've done a good job.  Lol I'm such a dork!  TTYS! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment