Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MDS- My Little Girl!

Hey Ladies, today I thought I would show you a page I made in MDS (my digital studio)  a program that Stampin Up sells and it is fantastic and so easy to use!  This page started out as a sketch that my friend Heather Summers posted and it then became this.  It isnt' exactly the same as the sketch but that's why I love sketches.  They give you a good place to start and then poof the creativeness starts to flow!


This is my little Harley when she was 6 and 8 weeks old.  I just adore her soooo much she is soooo freakin cute lol!!!  This page was fun to make and of course I had to add some bling!  Hope you like it! XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon. I am in love with your baby. What a sweetheart. I am following you now from Stampin' Connection. Stop by and say hi on my blog: http://carmine-crafts.blogspot.com/. Best wishes, Jaye

    ReplyDelete