I am a part of a wonderful group of stamping ladies called Simply Stars and our wonderful leader is the one and only Mrs. Heather Summers! She is a fantastic woman, friend and upline. Every year Heather puts on a fundraiser in honour of her Dad. The fundraiser is to raise funds for GI Cancer Research. This year's format is a little bit different but will be equally as amazing (if not better!!!) Here are the details:
- Saturday November 3rd 9:30 am, 1 pm and if there is enough we can also do a spot at 6:30pm OR a kit to go (this is available for anyone and everyone in Canada!)
- at my home!
- we will be making 8 cards (2 of each pattern) and a sweet little card set that will be perfect for a hostess, friend or for yourself! You will LOVE it!
- cost: $60 which includes the Scentsational Season stamp set and Holiday Collection Framelits PLUS the 9 projects
- OR if you don't have a big shop but still love to stamp you can get the stamp set Scentsational Season Plus the 9 projects for only $40
- OR $30 which is the cost of the projects and the donation to GI Cancer Research
- a minimum of $10 will be donated in each payment for this class!!! This makes me so happy!
- treats, door prizes, treats, did I mention door prizes and more!!!!
IF you live in Canada and would like to order a kit to go you will receive the following for your $60:
- all consumable items bagged and ready to create
- the stamp set Scentsational Season (in clear)
- the framelit set Holiday Collection
- an emailed PDF with a complete supply list and photos of the projects
- private links to 5 videos demonstrating how to assemble the 9 projects
- entered in the door prizes as well
- in order to complete these projects at home you will need a Christmas greeting, red ink (I used Cherry Cobbler), green ink (I used Gumball Green), brown ink (I used Early Espresso) and another ink colour for the tree topper star
Here is the paypal link just pick the option you would like and I look forward to seeing all of you on Nov. 3rd! Thank you again!