Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grand Canyon

Hey ladies hope your weekend is going wonderfully!  I have been playing in my studio and organizing which seems to be taking forever!!  And have some fun planned for tomorrow, a simply stars team potluck and then it is club night with the girls!!  Yeah fun!  Today I thought I would share another MDS page with you.  If you haven't tried digital scrapbooking it is seriously amazing!  This is a page I made for mine and Melissa's trip to the Grand Canyon!  We went to Las Vegas a couple of years ago and had a blast.  My favourite part of the trip though was going to the Grand Canyon!!  It is soooo beautiful and breathtaking!  We had such a good time and an amazing experience there.  We took a small plane about an hour to the canyon from Vegas and then we got to take a helicopter down into the Grand Canyon.  It was spectacular, if you look at the pic closely of us in front of the helicopter my hair is standing on end lol!  I look like a troll!

After the helicopter we got to take a boat ride along the Colorado river.  If you get the chance to go, you definitely need to go!  Well have a great weekend ladies!  Thank you for stopping by!  XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment