Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nephews First Birthday!

Ok all you wonderful stampers,  I will start off by apologizing for being the worst blogger ever!  I have had a personal September I guess you could say, just a lot going on and just didn't get to the blogging.  So I will try and be better!  Things have gotten better so hopefully we will be back on track and there will be lots for you to read and look at!

So on to the stamping!  This is a card I made for my Nephew Owen's first birthday!  I was told that it better be good lol so I hope it was up to par!  I used bashful blue, pacific point and real red.  Inside there is also some pumpkin pie and daffodil delight!  On the outside I used one of the spinners it is so fun, they actually spin so I thought that was a cool touch, and then on the inside I did a two layer pop up card.  This is the first pop up card I have ever made so I was excited about that and thought it would be neat for a first birthday card!




So I hope you all love the card and I will be back very soon with another post!  Really no more month gaps!  Talk to you soon! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment