Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Making Our Own Weight Watchers Recipe Book

Hello!!  Alright well this post is to talk about a great project that I am working on with some amazing women I have met in my Weight Watchers journey.  As you have seen on this blog I love to scrapbook and stamp.  And My Digital Studio (MDS) is the way to go for scrap booking for me for sure lol!  You can print as many as you want!!

So I had this idea that I would love to have some of the go to recipes that all the wonderful people I have met on this journey have used to be successful themselves.  Then I thought if I would like this others may want to as well!  Guess what they did!  So I am now making a book for us and if any of you out there are on the same journey and would like to participate that would be great and I would love to meet you.

Alright so to the ladies out there that are already involved and everyone else of course too lol!  I wanted to show you a sample of the book.  OK but my recipe doesn't match my picture lol, I haven't made it yet to take the pic but don't worry it will when I print the book.  So ladies what do you think, do you like it??

Thank you Judy for letting me post this and for being a part of this book!  I am soooo excited for the finished project.

Shannon


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog looks great! I love your scrapbook pages as well as your idea to make the Weight Watchers recipe book. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon,

    This is such a cool idea, and so well-executed! I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete