Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home Decor

Ok so today I am going to show you something I made for my craft room.  I love to make cards and scrapbook but I also love to decorate!  So why not create decor elements for my house with Stampin Up products!? I am sure this will be the first of many decorative pieces that I will post on my blog and I hope you like them and that maybe one will even inspire you to do the same!  This one was quite simple and very inexpensive.  Its a pen/tool holder.  I bought it a the dollarama, can I say I love dollarama!!  It is wood and what I did was simple I painted the top and bottom in black and then covered half with elegant eggplant card stock and the other half with the timeless portrait DSP and then to cover the seam of the papers I used the basic black satin ribbon covered it and attached a bow to it and THAT'S IT!!  It was super easy and I love it!  It matches the colours in my studio, shows off our wonderful product and it is useful!






I hope you like it and if you have any questions on this or any of my post feel free to ask!  Will be back tomorrow with another Strength and Hope card!  XOXO!

5 comments:

  1. Really cute, I love the paper choice, and the color combo on it!! Are you going to make a bunch of matching stuff??
    I am a new follower from SC!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pencil/pen holder is very elegant looking. Great color combo and DSP choice. I'm your newest follower from SC. Love your photography and the way you chose to enlarge your pictures so they were fuller on the screen.
    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Penny. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with the pencil cup! I am a new follower also.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete