Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Strength and Hope #1

Hello ladies!  I have soooo got to get better at this whole blog thing!  Ok so the card I am going to show you today is made with the set in the summer mini called Strength and Hope.  It is a beautiful set and for every set that Stampin Up sells they donate $2 to breast cancer!  How amazing is that, you get a very pretty stamp set and support a good cause in the process!  So I thought this was great and also a great reason to have a class that featured this set, so that is exactly what I did!  So today I will show you the first of the cards. 


This card was made with textured melon mambo cardstock and the flirtatious specialty DSP!  Love the colours!  Hope you like it and I promise I will be back soon with another post!  XOXO!

1 comment: