Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Monday, August 1, 2011

More Christmas!!!

Another Christmas Card!!! Yeah!!!  This one I had some fun with!  This is a slider card with some sparkle!  I used Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White and for the finishing touch I sprayed it with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and shimmer paint!  I can't believe that today is Aug. 1st, time goes by soooo quickly!  On Sept. 1st the Holiday Mini will debut and let me tell you it is AMAZING!!!!  So I will show you some projects this month with some of the new mouth watering product!!  LOL I am a dork but seriously the mini is amazing!

See you soon, hope you are enjoying the holiday fun! XOXO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment