Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas in July!!!!

So when we were at convention I told you that our group made pillow gifts for each other, it was like Christmas!  So I thought that I would show you an amazing gift that I received and a Christmas card that we are making at my Card club this month!

So first the present!  This is an amazing wristlet that my friend Kristina Lowen made and the beautiful charm that is on it was made by another friend Becky Bonta!  I love these they are fantastic!


And now the Christmas card, this card actually came about by looking at two different swaps that I got at convention, I took the colour combo from one and the layout of the other and kind of mushed them together and Voila! A Christmas card!


Thank you for stopping by! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment