Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Monday, July 25, 2011

I Just had a AWWWW Moment

Ok so I am posting like 5 min after my last post because guess what?!?!?!  I am not the most computer savvy person in the world so for me to have figured out a blog all by myself I was pretty impressed!  But I was unhappy with the size my pictures were showing up, I wanted you guys to be able to see more detail in them, well guess what??  I just figured it out!!!!!  So now I am soooo excited, so if you seen something you like go back and take a better look at the pics now now that they are larger!  And in celebration of me figuring out this I will share a couple more pics of convention!


This was a picture hanging up at the Riverton Offices.  A Beautiful saying.


This was a Beautiful display they had set up at Riverton, I am such a vintage girl and this just screamed at me I loved it!


And this last picture is for all you lovely ladies to show your Hubbies when they say "Is there anything left in the warehouse?" (referring to all the stuff you have ordered)  you can show him this and say " Yes hunny don't worry look there is still plenty left in the warehouse for me to order!!"  LOL I may be talking from experience!!  Have a wonderful Day! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment