Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Monday, July 25, 2011

Vintage Amour Card

Hello all, I have a couple of things to share with you today, one is a wonderful picture of the beautiful convention bag and all the fun stuff that we got in the bag to entice you all a little more to come to convention next year!



And then the card I have to show you is one that I made quite awhile ago but I am still in love with it.  It was one of those cards that I just had a blast with and used so many fun things on.  The DSP is retired but you could easily replace it with current DSP.  I used the artistic etchings set from the IB&C (one of my FAVOURITE!!!)  I used brads, and a vintage brad which are so gorgeous!  I also used the Distressing kit, embossed the Eiffel Tower and added some of the lace ribbon!  Hope you like it!  If you have any questions let me know! 



HAPPY STAMPING!  Thanks for stopping by! XOXO!!





1 comment: