Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Saturday, July 23, 2011

More from convention!!!

So if you are ever thinking of going to convention.......GO!!! LOL, it was soooo much fun, you learn so much and you meet so many people.  We went with a group of about 21 and had some other wonderful people join our group as well.  Before convention we all decided that we were going to make pillow gifts that we would exchange one night.  Let me tell you how amazing it was, it was like Christmas and we all know how I feel about Christmas.  There are so many talented women in Stampin Up it always amazes me to see all the creativity!  So today I will show you what I made for the swaps and later next week I will show you some of the amazing gifts I received!

So this is another take on my Harley key chain idea.  Since the name of our group is Simply Stars I put that on one side and monogrammed!  I hope they liked them and I hope you do too!






Thanks for stopping by and hope you do again!  I am off to do some stamping with Melissa so I need to hide my sparkles or they will be all over my...well....everything lol! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment