Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Furry Little Love of my Life!

Hello everyone sorry I was missing in action the last couple of days, it was a busy weekend but a great one.  First I would like to give a message to all our friends south of the border even though it is slightly belated, I hope you had a fabulous July 4th!!!

And since it is my 3rd post I thought it was time to introduce you to the furry little love of my life, Harley, who I am sure you will see and hear a lot of on my blog, she is my perfect little puppy who I love and adore!!  So here she is:


Ok I know I'm bias but isn't she the cutest ever!!??  Ok so my post today is on a project I made of Harley using the Simply Adorned product from Stampin Up!, I made a keychain.  I used pliers to take apart a necklace, and then added the embelishments I wanted!  It was soooo easy yet so cute and you can get a bunch of keychains out of one necklace!  If you have any questions just ask!


And the back:


Hope you like it and that you all had fantastic long weekends too XO!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea!!! Love the key chain and I am so casing this idea!! I will also be featuring this key chain on My Crafty Picks #24 with a link back to your blog on 7-10-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany
    www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete