Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A 100th Birthday Card!!!

So this weekend I went to Kingston with Gord and his family to celebrate his Great Grandpa Greenwoods 100th Birthday!!!  Isn't that crazy, 100!!  His actual birthday is on July 31st but really this weekend was great to celebrate!  Gord and I have been together for like 12 years now and this was the first time I got to meet his Grandpa and can I say I totally fell in love he is soooooo cute!!!


So of course with a birthday there has to be a birthday card right??  And what kind of stamper would turn down the chance to make a 100th birthday card!?!?  It was sooooo much fun, I hope you like it.


The colours are Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.  This card is bigger than a standard card it is 51/2 by 7.  And there really are 100 candles on the cake!!  Thank you for stopping by! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment