Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fabulous Florets

Good Evening ladies and gents, today has been a great day but a long one.  We left to go to Kingston for Gord's Great Grandfathers 100th Birthday bash!!!  Isn't that amazing!  I will have pictures and the birthday card I made for him for you to see within the next couple of days.

As for the post today though it will be quick as this girlie is tired!! (I like my sleep lol).  This card was made with the fabulous florets set in the summer mini, and also made it to the big catty, I am so glad it did it is such a beautiful and versitile set!  This card was one that we made at club last week.  The colour combo is Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi, I love the colour coach!  If you are ever stuck for a colour combo just pull that wonderful tool out and go to town!

Hope you like it!  See you soon XO

No comments:

Post a Comment