Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wow what a Day!!!!

Hello Ladies and Gents!  Today is a Crazy Day, why you ask well today is the first time I am posting a BLOG!  I am soooo excited to start this it is something I have been wanting to do for awhile but didn't really know how soooo here it goes! 


Also HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!  What a great day to celebrate our amazing country and its beauty!

And then Last but not least..............It is the FIRST day of Stampin Up!s new Catalogue!!!!  Oh my goodness it is beautiful and my wish list is waaayy too long! lol!


If you haven't checked it out yet go HERE and check it out!!!  Leave a note and tell me what you think!

Ok onto the stamping fun!  My first post, I am excited and I hope you like it!  Please feel free to leave comments or email me if you have any questions or comments I am really looking forward to hopefully meeting some people and sharing creativity!

This is one of the swaps I am going to make for convention, Yes also my first convention!  9 days and counting until I leave for Salt Lake City!!  Ok so this card shows my style I love the vintage look.  I am so glad that the "Your a Gem" stamp set made the Big Catty it was a set that was originally in the Occasions Mini, and I used the key from Artistic Etchings (my favourite set).  Hope you like it!


And another version, same but different greeting:

Well Thanks for stopping by xo

No comments:

Post a Comment