Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Convention!!!

Ok so I have been soooo MIA, it was a crazy week last week!  But so much fun!  I went to Stampin Ups! convention in Salt Lake City, Utah!!  I have so many amazing things to share with all of you!  I had a blast met some wonderful people and learned some really fun new things!  But first lets share a crazy story:

So we left on Monday because we wanted to be able to spend an extra day in SLC, or should I say we were supposed to get there on Monday.  I left London a little later than I should have and did not account for my close to an hour wait at the border, so I had to be speedy to get to the airport on time, which I made it with probably a minute (literally) to spare, only to find out our plane had been delayed by 2hours, ok so that sucked but oh well, well about ten minutes later they told us our flight was cancelled for the day and we would have to be put on different flights as they did not have another plane that we could take.

We then go to reschedule and we all ended up on different flights that had only half hour layovers at different airports!  It was craziness.  So we all got to the hotel that they put us up at and well how to put this....It was not nice at all!!  One of the girls said there was actually a bug in her bed ahhhh!  The power went out while we were there and there was only one waitress and one cook with like 20 people wanting food!  So even thought this hotel was free we packed up our stuff and went to a different hotel that was beautiful!  Had some good food and went to sleep waiting for our trip to SLC!

Ok I know you want stamp stuff so I have lots to show you from Convention and I will fill you in with more details this week but I thought today I would show you the simply adorned swap that I made for the organized swap that I joined.  I love the way it turned out.  I used the French Script background stamp, the Eiffel tower stamp from artistic etchings and my new favourite a la cart stamp S.W.A.K and embossed it in the Cherry Cobbler embossing powder!  Love that stamp it is soooo much fun!

Hope you like it and I will be back tomorrow to show you some other things and to tell you more about convention!!  Thank you for stopping by!  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment