Welcome to Sassy Stampin with Shannon

Hello fellow stampers, I just wanted to welcome you to my blog, as of right now it is brand new and I don't know how long it will be until people check it out but I hope you do and that you may even find some inspiration! I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator and I love to create. So I want to share as well and would love to see comments and feedback if anyone wants to leave anything! Thank you so much for stopping by xo!

Shannon

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another Fathers Day Card!

Hello, hello!  I thought I would give you a quick post today as I have been busy getting ready to leave for convention!!!  I leave tomorrow and I am a terrible procrastinator!!  So this is the card that I made my Dad last fathers day.  This was when I didn't have as many accessories as I do now but I still really like it.  It uses the set Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories, so much fun!



Thank you so much for stopping by...I am off to pack and finish up some stamping!!  I will post pics and updates of convention when I have some free time and I have some cute pics of Harley trying to help me stamp!  HAPPY STAMPIN! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment